Fleur Bernadine

mostly london, sometimes hampshire

Gap Year Travel: Cambodia

Phenom Pen ➙ Siem Reap


Next stop was Cambodia, potentially my favourite country we visited in South-East Asia. We went to Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, I so wish we had time to visit other places but alas just means I’ll have to go back! Whilst we were in Phnom Penh we went to the killing fields which was so eye-opening and shocking but a place we both felt we had to visit. We also went to Siem Reap to go to Angkor Wat, which is a large temple complex. Going tot Angkor Wat was part of the reason we even came to South East Asia and I am so glad we went. It was the most amazing day and I loved every second of it. We had a spare day in Siem Reap and ended up going quad biking if you know me personally you know I cannot drive at all, and even in Cambodia were the road laws are second to none they still wouldn’t let me drive a quad bike alone…if that doesn’t say anything about my driving skills then nothing will.  

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top