Fleur Bernadine

mostly london, sometimes hampshire

Crikey, time flies when you're having fun ❤



Crikey, time truly does fly when you're having fun doesn't it? It's been an incredibly hectic few months for me and I'll be sure to fill you fully over the coming weeks. 

Work has been keeping me very busy, I'm really enjoying it and being able to work within food marketing is a total dream. Social media is constantly evolving and changing which does pose some challenges at times, I'm sure anyone that works in social can understand this! I hate the concept of 'personal brand' but other the last few weeks I've been continuing to grow my socials and invest more time working on video content over on TikTok. It's a new medium that I'd previously not explored a great deal but I'm loving it, yeah you've got the people that will bring it up at the pub but that's alright; I'm trying to own it! 

Over Halloween, I took a trip stateside to New York with my family. It was a whole lotta fun and I'll do an entire write-up about my time here at some point. I ate a lot of food, walked a lot of miles and drank quite a few beers; a successful trip in my eyes. 

In December I went to see a friend over in Copenhagen for a long weekend, it was chaos and stupid but a lot of fun! Copenhagen is a gorgeous city and I loved it, definitely one to visit again. 

Life is about to get pretty manic; I'm in the process of moving house. I've lived with two very good friends for the last couple of years over in Balham; we have had such a blast but the time has come for a change. It's going to be very sad as some very fun times have been had in that flat! 

I'll leave it here for now, seee ya! x

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top