Fleur Bernadine

mostly london, sometimes hampshire

London Diaries: Welcome Back Autumn

From our boat trip on the canals in Little Venice

It's been a long hot summer here in London and to say I don't cope with heat would be saying the least. I'm so excited to welcome in the cooler crisp Autumn days, now I know I'm a little early in saying it's Autumn but my goodness I cannot wait for those cooler days.

I've got a couple of exciting trips coming up in the next few months which I cannot wait for, I'm heading back to New York at the end of October with the family and then heading to Copenhagen with my friends in December which I cannot wait for. Do let me know if you have any suggestions for either! 

Work is going smoothly, I actually love working within the hospitality industry; marketing and food combined what isn't there to love? We recently wrapped up another content afternoon and we got some great photos and videos (ps, follow The Dickens Inn on socials to keep up to date!). 

I'm still living in South West London in my little flat with two of my closest friends from uni, I do sometimes feel like I'm living in a weird sitcom about three young professionals in the big city, the weird and wonderful stories this city has given us aye. 



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top